Tuesday, January 24, 2017

KMB raises dividend 5.43% --- New yield is 3.21%





Today KMB declared a quarterly dividend of $0.97 per share, or $3.88 annualized. This is a 5.43% increase from the prior dividend of $0.92.
The dividend will be payable on April 4, 2017, to stockholders of record on March 10, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of March 8, 2017.
Since I currently own 40.16 shares my yearly dividends will increase by $8.03. This is the second increase for this year from my portfolio.

2017 Dividend raises
  • OHI:  1.64% --- $3.20
  • KMB:  5.43% --- $8.03

Total yearly dividend increase --- $11.23

5 comments:

  1. Perfect timing as I bought a small position yesterday and it is up big today. Cheers! One of the few times I have been right with market timing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,

      Congrats! It's nice to see the big up move, but I'm ok with the prices falling $10 or and adding more! :-)

      MDP

      Delete
  2. I'll never complain about a dividend raise. From an old time dividend stalwart like KMB this increase suits me just fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DivHut,

      I know you love the staples and with good reason!

      MDP

      Delete
  3. dg,

    Hell yeah! Now if Procter can match the raise that would be great!!

    MDP

    ReplyDelete