Monday, July 17, 2017

July 2017 Net Worth


All figures are generated from Mint.com. As you can I picked up almost $17,000 over the last couple of months. The only account that appears to have gone down is my house. The value fell from $138k to $131,000. Not sure why, but doesn't really matter.

It's good to see these numbers increasing. As I mentioned in my Dividend Post, there have been a lot of changes going on at work and not for the better. I have held on to my current position so far, however between the management changes and a subsequent fall off in business that may change quickly. It's good to have a huge safety net!!


Assets

Checking --- $14564
Savings --- $363277
Lending Club --- $9576
HSA --- $2294
Brokerage --- $0
IRA --- $9206
401K --- $321775
House --- $131212

Liabilities

$0

Net Worth

$851,904


YTD Totals

May 2017 --- $835,009
July 2017 --- $851,904   

There is no down time when building a path that doesn't lead back to ZERO!

10 comments:

  1. wow that is a huge safety net. Also, great month to month increase. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FV,

      Yeah, the best part is I have only spent $900 bucks this month. I should be in good shape! I have been known to move in women who are unemployed and broke though. lmao

      MDP

      Delete
  2. Any ideas what kind of taxes you generated from the last mass stock sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,

      My capital gains weren't too bad since I sold my portfolio at the end of 2015 and then jumped back in during early 2016. I think I'm around $12,000 plus dividends received.

      MDP

      Delete
  3. MDP -

    Nice job posting, obviously you have some "big things" to knock out with that cash! Ready to see what next steps you are taking.

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lanny,

      I am so looking at T and VZ right. They seem super cheap. I'll probably start toe dipping again soon.

      MDP

      Delete
  4. Nice update.Don;t worry about your home value, as they tend to bounce around. Also, if you're using Zillow to get the value, it's very subjective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IH,

      Yeah I don't worry too much about it. I plan on keeping it so it really doesn't factor into anything other than a place to hang my hat at the end of the day. I never really looked at how Mint values real estate.

      MDP

      Delete
  5. Well yes its quite a shock that the house price goes down. But congratulations as you made money on others. Keep posting.We can show you the best way to Reorder or start a new order personal bank checks online. You can order for personal checks or for business checks. You will never need to concern yourself with having someone else do this task for you ever again.Read More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, if you're using Zillow to get the value, it's very subjective.


    เกย์ไทย

    ReplyDelete