Saturday, November 10, 2018

October 2018 Dividend Summary


Here are the dividends that I received from last month.



TUP --- $136.00
PM --- $102.60
MO --- $56.00
KMB --- $20.00
GE --- $12.12

Total dividend income received last month is $326.72.

Starting in January my GE dividends will be about a nickle per year.

This is the first photo I have posted in some time. I am really liking the new etrade account. It seems to be much more sophisticated than Capital One. I like the estimated income feature in particular.



6 comments:

  1. There it is MDP. A very nice month. I bailed on Etrade before the sale and am now using Ally Investing. I like the new platform a lot too.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bert,

      Hey there! I never knew Ally had a investing program. I have noticed they offered much higher CD rates than most bank, however. Glad your enjoying it!

      MDP

      Delete
  2. It is a thing of beauty Big Guy! Let the snow ball continue to grow! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have stuck with E-Trade for now too after the Cap One switch. Nice Oct. summary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Divhut.

      Thanks for the comment. Hope your liking Etrade as well.

      MDP

      Delete