Thursday, August 22, 2019

July 2019 Passive Income




Here is the passive income I received from both taxable and retirement accounts.


Taxable Account

  • Amegy CD --- $573.64
  • PM --- $136.80
  • TUP --- $108.00
  • MO --- $88.00
  • CAH --- $48.10
  • KMB --- $20.60
  • GE --- $1.01

Retirement Account

  • 65/35 S&P 500/Bonds --- $219.65

Total July 2019 passive income is $1195.80

My CD income jumped up quite a bit as I invested the proceeds from my home sale into a 2.5% 2 year Amegy CD in the beginning of June. Considering both the 2 YR and 10 YR bonds are hovering around 1.5% after massive drops during the past couple of months, I feel I caught lightning a bottle with that rate.

Other than buying a few shares here and there this month, everything is nice and calm and I just continue to sit back and live off the passive income streams.


DEFY MEDIOCRITY

4 comments:

  1. MDP -

    Nice work. Congrats on the MO increase today, as well.

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lanny,

      Thanks! MO and PM announced a merger. Will be interesting to see what the combined company looks like.

      MDP

      Delete
  2. Great investments.
    Congratulations on your passive income! :)

    ReplyDelete