Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Recent Buy --- Shell




Yesterday I added to my Shell position.

  • RDS-b:  120 shares @ $36.52 --- Yield  10.30%

Total capital invested is $4382.30 and will increase my yearly dividends by $451.20.

It looks like there will be a snap back in the markets today, but there are tons of depressed stocks still available. 

I'm closely watching MET, PRU, DOW, XOM, PFE, and MO at the moment. Airlines, cruise lines, hotels are also interesting, but dangerous.  I will continue adding to energy positions especially Shell over 10% and XOM over 8%.

DEFY MEDIOCRITY

4 comments:

  1. I just added 1.5 shares of rds.B today ,Congrats on the good Buy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. desi,

      Great job. I wish I had waited a few days. Oh well picked up some XOM at $37 today.

      MDP

      Delete
  2. I bought some BP today. I plan to buy some more if it goes under $25. Any thoughts on BP?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon,

      Hell it may get to $20 by tomorrow. I added XOM at $37 today.

      MDP

      Delete