Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Weekly Stock Purchases

 

Today I added share to MO, IBM, and CAH positions.


  • MO: 250 shares @ $44.54 --- Yield  8.08%
  • IBM:  50 shares @ $120.38 --- Yield  5.45%
  • CAH:  50 shares @ $48.14 --- Yield  4.07%

Total capital invested is $19,561 and the combined yield is 6.78%. These purchases will add $1,326 to my yearly dividends.

The markets have been rebounding nicely so far in December, but I still like these names. I'm also keeping my eyes on MRK as well and will start a position below $70.


Pipeline reconstruction in progress.

3 comments:

  1. Hi MDP,

    Why you prefer MO instead of PM? Reason is the dividend yield?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris,

      Thanks for the question. I have owned both over the years. The yield is great, but I also feel like MO offers a better value at this time. Again both are great and will likely own PM again in the future.

      MDP

      Delete
  2. Anonymous,

    Thanks for the comment and best of luck with the CAH purchase. I plan to.

    MDP

    ReplyDelete