- APU: 11.02 shares @ $45.37 --- Yield 7.76% (initial position)
- PM: 5.92 shares @ $84.50 --- Yield 4.45%
- VZ: 10.1 shares @ $49.48 --- Yield 4.28%
- CAG: 16.71 shares @ $29.92 --- Yield 3.34%
- BAX: 6.80 shares @ 73.55 --- Yield 2.83%
$100/week Challenge---Week 10 Markets reach new all time highs.
Massive up day in the markets...*sigh* The S&P 500 continues its march towards 2000. APU is now my highest yielder next to ARCP. BAX still looks good here and I will add to VZ up to 150 shares. PM and CAG are both in the dog house right now so I think they are good values.
My weekly goal of adding $100 to my yearly dividends will be difficult this month as there are five Tuesdays for my Sharebuilder purchases and yesterday my wife told me we need a new fence for the backyard. I told her the old one is only 18 years old and she walked into another room. I can't wait to see the new fence....I'm sure it will be the best investment I make this month! :-)
Stocks on my radar for next week are APU, TCAP, VZ, PM, BP, ARCP, and PG.