Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Recent Buy --- VZ


Today I added a few more share to my Verizon position.




  • VZ:  50 shares @ $46.76 --- Yield  4.96%

Total capital invested is $2344.70 and will add $116 to my yearly dividends.

This is a relatively boring purchase, but VZ has been coming down in price for a while so I added a few more share at a solid yield. In fact, I believe VZ has a higher yield than T. I can't remember that happening before. Speaking of T, it will be releasing earnings after the market closes today. If weakness follows, I'll be looking to pick up 100 shares soon.

Forward dividends are around $8780.

DEFY MEDIOCRITY

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update. Your price is better than mine. I also bought 100 shares yesterday at $47.20.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MU,

      Looks like you made a good purchase as well! 5% is solid!!

      MDP

      Delete
  2. Awesome score Big Guy! I have been loading up on GIS and VZ. Great month for the weaker dividend paying months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous,

      I'm watching GIS this morning along with PG. More moves are coming!!

      MDP

      Delete
  3. MDP,

    Nice action there (and that includes your other recent moves). I hold VZ as well. Long term, its likely the future will have ubiquitous connectivity and data usage. There is always business for these guys.

    - Gremlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gremlin,

      Thanks! I like both T and VZ and the word ubiquitous. ;)

      MDP

      Delete