- APU: 11.14 shares @ $44.88 --- Yield 7.84%
- GM: 14.39 shares @ $34.68 --- Yield 3.46%
- MCD: 5.28 shares @ $94.59 --- Yield 3.43%
- CVX: 3.92 shares @ $127.42 --- Yield 3.36%
- BAX: 6.63 shares @ $75.42 --- Yield 2.76%
Total capital invested is $2500 ($500 in each company). The combined yield of this week's purchases is 4.17% and will add $104.25 to my yearly dividends.
$100/week Challenge---Week 17 S&P 500 1979
Well after dropping the past couple of weeks, I was hoping the S&P would be in the 1800s by now. That is not the case as it is now marching back up towards 2000. It has been a while since I have added shares of GM and CVX. I was hoping to catch these two along with MCD at 3.5% or higher.
Stock on my radar for next week include BBL, T, MCD, CVX, GE, GM, and VZ.