Thursday, January 9, 2020

Weekly Stock/Bond Purchases




Today I added to some existing positions and opened a new position in BND.


  • BND: 12 shares @ $84.04 --- Yield 2.70%
  • DOW  5 shares @ $52.26 --- Yield  5.36%
  • T:  6 shares @ $38.87 --- Yield  5.35%
  • WBA:  5 shares @ $54.76 --- Yield 3.34%

Total capital invested is $1776.69 and the combined yield is 3.55%. These purchases will increase my yearly dividends by $63.15.

WBA has been under pressure the last couple of days and I will continue to nibble on it. I would also like to add more BND as a replacement for some lost CD income due to falling interest rates.

DEFY MEDIOCRITY

2 comments:

  1. MDP -

    Solid yield there. Thought about more WBA, as well, with the pressure from the recent news on their financials. Keep staying consistent on the buy front and adding more income.

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lanny,

      I hope to add a bit more to my position. Hopefully a few others will become more attractive for this week's purchases.

      MDP

      Delete