- ARCP: 41.97 shares @ $11.91 --- Yield 8.40%
- RDS-B: 6.54 shares @ $76.36 --- Yield 4.92%
- BBL: 9.27 shares @ $53.95 --- Yield 4.60%
- GE: 19.91 shares @ $25.11 --- Yield 3.50%
- XOM: 5.28 shares @ $94.71 --- Yield 2.91%
- PEP: 5.37 shares @ $93.05 --- Yield 2.82%
Total capital invested this week is $3000 ($500 in each company). The combined yield for these purchases is 4.53% and will add $135.75 to my yearly dividends.
$100/week Challenge --- Week 24 S&P 500: 1948
I am still working on equalizing my positions. RDS has come down quite a bit along with most energy names. GE is drifting near its year low and BBL continues to sit in bear market territory. I plan on adding to XOM until the end of the year and hopefully can reach 100 shares. ARCP is one of my smallest positions and looks reasonable at these levels. PEP is on the other end of the spectrum as it along with KO are sitting near the year highs. I wish I had picked up more shares early this year when it was in the 70s. Oh well, I am going to add to this position until it reaches equal weighting with KO.
Other stocks on my radar for next week include DE, ESV, CVX, WM, CAG, and PAYX.