- ESV: 7.79 shares @ $38.40 --- Yield 7.81%
- RDS-b: 8.19 shares @ $73.12 --- Yield 5.14%
- BAX: 8.81 shares @ $67.99 --- Yield 3.06%
- XOM: 6.48 shares @ $92.47 --- Yield 2.94%
- IBM: 3.70 shares @ $162.10 --- Yield 2.71%
Total capital invested is $2700 ($300 in ESV and $600 each in the other four). The combined yield on this week's purchases is 3.95% and will add $106.50 dollars to my yearly dividends.
$100/week Challenge --- Week 26 S&P 500: 1933
IBM, KO, and MCD are taking a beating after showing lackluster earnings as well as unimpressive future guidance. The market as a whole however, seems to be back on the upswing as energy has stablized and bargain hunters are jumping back into the waters. For the remainder of this year, I am going to continue building up energy positions as well as completing underweight positions.
Stocks on my radar for next week include KO, MCD, GM, VZ, IBM, XOM, and RDS-b.