- APU: 11.77 shares @ $42.48 --- Yield 8.29%
- RDS-b: 6.91 shares @ $72.31 --- Yield 5.20%
- BBL: 9.25 shares @ $54.05 --- Yield 4.59%
- CVX: 4.46 shares @ $112.07 --- Yield 3.82%
- GE: 20.41 shares @ $24.50 --- Yield 3.59%
- XOM: 5.46 shares @ $91.61 --- Yield 3.01%
100/week Challenge --- Week 25 S&P 500: 1895
Well we have all been waiting for a long overdue pullback and it may finally be arriving. However, even with the drop in the markets in recent weeks, we are still hovering around the breakeven line for the year so I don't know if it can be considered a legitimate correction yet. What I do know is energy continues to get hammered so it appears to be the obvious choice when making stock purchases.
Stocks on my radar for next week include COP, BAX, ESV, BP, KMI, CAT, MCD, XOM, CVX, JNJ, and GM.