Monday, September 26, 2016

Recent Buy ---- More KO


Today I added shares to my KO position.




  • KO:  40 shares @ $42.02 --- Yield  3.33%

Total capital invested is $1687.75 and this purchase will add $56.00 to my yearly dividends.

My KO share count is now 160 spinning off $224 of dividends for me. I will probably add to other companies going forward since this is becoming one of my larger positions.

TGT is also looking pretty attractive here around $67 and I'm still thinking about initiating a position in MO as well. JNJ, MCD, and PG are also noticeably absent from my portfolio. They will start showing up eventually.

Forward dividends are now around $4050.00.

DEFY MEDIOCRITY

4 comments:

  1. You really are moving that forward dividend pile very quickly with all these buys you are making. Nice solid pick up with KO. Another staple favorite of mine with a nice yield too. MCD has come down a bit from its highs. Maybe nibble a bit there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DivHut,

      MCD is looking interesting here. I wish it would fall back into the 90s, but barring a recession that probably won't happen. Even during 2008 I think it was positive for the year. In any event, at 3% MCD would make a nice addition.

      MDP

      Delete
  2. Not messing around here MDP. KO is just a great company and that is a solid layer of dividend income added to your portfolio. Man you are cruising along.

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bert,

      Thanks buddy. KO has an attractive yield, but a high PE. I am hoping they can grow into that multiple. If not, $35 may be a reality.

      MDP

      Delete