- ARCP: 24.49 shares @ $12.25 --- Yield 8.16% (speculative)
- VZ: 12.14 shares @ $49.44 --- Yield 4.29%
- BBL: 9.51 shares @ $63.07 --- Yield 3.74%
- PFE: 20.37 shares @ $29.46 --- Yield 3.53%
- BAX: 8.16 shares @ $73.56 --- Yield 2.83%
Total capital invested is $2700 ($300 in ARCP and $600 each in VZ, BBL, PFE, and BAX). The combined yield is 4.10% and will add 110.82 to my yearly dividends.
$100/week Challenge---Week 7
I had planned on buying Clorox and Altria this week, but they both have been heading straight up! I have not added to BHP or Baxter in the last several months but I like the recent pullback in both. ARCP continues to be speculative, but if the dividend can be covered this will look like one of the bargains of the year.
Stocks on my radar for next week are IBM, BBL, PG, VZ, BAX, and APU.