Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Recent Buy --- NKE


Today I initiated a position in NKE.






  • NKE: 40 shares @ $50.99 --- Yield  1.41%

Total capital invested is $2046.55 and will add $28.80 to my yearly dividends. I believe NKE was the  best performing DJIA stock in 2015 and is currently the worst performer in 2016. The payout ratio is low as is the yield, but I think the dividends will continue to grow quickly and will give a YOC of 3% within a few years.

Forward dividends are just under $5900.00. I will absolutely reach $6000 within the next couple of days.


DEFY MEDIOCRITY

2 comments:

  1. MDP -

    Hopefully you grabbed some Jordans or Lebrons with that purchase! Keep it going, 3 days left.

    -Lanny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lanny,

      I probably have one more purchase in me for the year.

      MDP

      Delete